Thursday, November 20, 2008

Letter Home (MTC)

Dear Family,

So hey, what's up? So how is everything going? In less than 24 hours I am going to be in California...isn't that insane? Well the MTC was quite an experience. I have learned so much in so little time it is amazing. I can teach the 1st and 2nd lesson and part of the 3rd one. It is amazing how fast our stay at the MTC goes by. It was a really fun time and I have made a lot of good friends. I also learned a lot about myself. I am a little nervous to go and teach real people, but I know everything is just fine.

Right now I am in the laundry room doing my laundry and getting ready to pack my stuff. We also had 5 people leave to Santa Rosa California today. So there are only 3 of us left in our district, including me, so we are a threesome companionship.

Well, I miss all of you guys so much and I want you to know I pray and think about you guys all the time. Love you!

Love,

Elder Williamson

No comments: