Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Letter March 21, 2007

Dear Family,

Well what's up guys??? The mission is doing pretty well and the work is going pretty well too. So yesterday was car appreciation day. That means that we were not able to have our car, so we walked over 16 miles! The weather is starting to get hotter. We are now in the 90's range...so it is getting hot fast.

I have good news! We had a baptism this Saturday with a little girl named Justine. She is 11 years old and she is so excited. We are also baptizing her older sister too. They are both so excited. My companion and I are also way excited. We are going to be singing the baptism song at the baptism. I am nervous though. We are also teaching a young lady by the name of Hidija. She is 21 years old and she feels that the gospel has answered a lot of her questions she has had her entire life. This last Friday we had a very spiritual lesson with her about the plan of salvation. We thought it would be a little shaky but it went really well.

All the members in this ward are very awesome and it is really true that the members do a lot of the work, 'cause we need a lot of help. I love the mission so much. I want you guys to know that I think about all of you a lot and I miss you and love you all so much. I am proud of everyone of you.

Oh yeah! So all you guys can email me now. But I can only check it on Wednesdays. It will be a lot faster. Also, thanks so much for the clothes and stuff. It means a lot. Well, make sure you all mail me and let me know what is going on-K?

Love,

Elder Williamson

No comments: