Thursday, November 20, 2008

Letter Home (MTC)

Dear Mom, Dad and Family,

Hello everybody! How are you? First of all my companions name is Elder Leaming. He is from Indiana. He is cool, but nothing like me. So far it has been quite the experience. The spirit is very strong and your testimony grows by the day. Sort of like the Grinch and the heart and how it grows.

I miss all of you guys so much, but I am starting to love my mission. Mom, I need my debit card and I also need some nice shirts like 2...tell Jenni and Tara to pick them out and send my black skate shoes please.

Anyways,I want you all to know that prayer is a very helpful thing and it is so powerful. Our hours consist of like 13 hour days. First I get up at 6 am, workout at 6:30 am, take a shower and by 7:00am I am in class until 7:45 am. Then we go to breakfast. The food is pretty good and I get a lot of salad. Next we get back to class by 8:30 am then we are in classes or meeting or referral center until 12:30 pm. Then we go to lunch until 1:15 pm and then back to class.

I am getting the first lesson down pretty well but there is so much more work to do. We have dinner at 5:30 pm until 6:15 pm and then we have class again until 9:30 pm. I have 2 teachers. The first one is Brother Ash. He went to Georgia on his mission and then Brother Bradshaw. He went to New York.

I want you guys to know that I am having fun. The first couple of days were so long, but now it is going so fast. So make sure you tell me what is going on at home. What is everybody still doing? Does Tyson still have a girlfriend?

I have to go but I want you all to know that I love you so much and I miss you. I think about all of you every day.

Love,

Elder Williamson

No comments: